Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CHOCO Answers da Mail!


'Ello! Dis is da CHOCO , and today it time for another 'stallment of CHOCO Answers da Mail!

Today's letter from some human calling herself da Giant Lollipop! She write dis:

Hi Choco how are you doing.well I was just wondering if you could help me you see I have this bird and he bites me alot how do I get him to stop?

'Ello, Giant Lollipop. First, to answer U first question, da CHOCO is muy bien! Gracias for asking dat one. U betcha!

As for da other question about da flappy bird dat bites, CHOCO have some secret to tell U: Not all flappy birds is flappy birds. Some flappy birds is actually chocos, and those chocos maybe sometimes try to menudo da humans! 'Specially da human kids 'cause dey is Xtra tasty!

So watch out for da flappy bird, Giant Lollipop. Da flappy bird maybe tryin' to menudo U! Maybe U better never never never go near da Flappy bird again!

Sincerely,

da CHOCO

P.S. What kinda name is Giant Lollipop! CHOCO think maybe dat not U real name.

P.P.S. U not spell da CHOCO's name good. It all in da capitals.

P.P.P.S CHOCO type "P.P" in da word "P.P.S"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Dat a 'larious joke!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your awsome help I don't know what I would do without you. Sorry about the spelling mistake I know how to spell it now C,H,O,C,O got it. So heres another question you see IO have this turtle and you know how turtles carry salmenela well I'm concerned that I'll get this desies how do I prevent this to happen. Oh yeah and Giant Lollipop is my real name don't make fun of it. It is a beautiful name that my mother gave me.

Gian Lollipop

PS: I'm telling my mom you made fun of my name and let me tell you my mom gets mad when she finds out that someone made fun of my name last tome when she was done with the last guy got sent strait to the hospital.

bsweasy said...

Dear Giant Lollipop,

'Ello! Dis is da CHOCO talking U. CHOCO I forrige U dat da CHOCO make fun of U name, but da CHOCO no can help it--U name is so funny!

If U worry dat da turtle carry da salmenela and U no want it, just tell da turtle to put down da salmenela before U pick up da turtle! Problem solved!

U is very welcome dat da CHOCO is so smart and U is so dumb dumb!

CHOCO

Anonymous said...

Thank you again for your awsome help. I'll be sure to do that next time. Hey CHOCO I have another question. You see ever since I was a baby when I found out my name was giant lollipop I wanted to try a giant lollipop. So I did and I called it heaven on earth. But the only problem is I can't stop eating them and now I am realy fat and can't go to school because I can't fit the door but I want to get my education and loose some wieght. How do I fix this?

Anonymous said...

So CHOCO I was just wandering what it was like to be a CHOCO.
Giant lollipop